Wednesday, November 9, 2011

A brief intermission...in the emergency room

Oh damn!  I got so nervous thinking about all of this drama therapy that I starting nibbling myself again.  And again.  And again....until I damn near bit my wrist off!  Yikes!  Blood everywhere, my hand hanging by a thread.  I hopped in the car and drove myself to the ER, using one hand--oh god, my car will never be the same.

I guess the good news is that sharks have amazing healing abilities from wounds.  I've read up on this, trust me. But I'm not healing soon enough--blood everywhere!  All over me, all over the nice doctor in the ER, who keeps looking at me out of the side of her eye, like she doesn't want to stare at me. But sure, hell, why not?  I've got a shark's head (and heart?) with a man's body (and brain?).  Which one will win in the end?

Stay tuned.



No comments:

Post a Comment