Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Mharko High-Fived

So you are wondering, why have you been out of commission for so long? full disclosure: names were omitted  to protect the (not so?) innocent:
Here is the email Thomas got:


"Mharko suffered a casualty during Gallery Walk.  Someone was holding my  daughter, near him.  Apparently she saw his outstretched hand and "gave him five", which severed his arm at the elbow.  I did not witness the event, but was upstairs when it happened, heard the noise, and turned and saw my daughter right there in the arms of the person holding her, who then explained to me what happened.  I am embarrassed and mortified.  My daughter, and therefore I, am responsible for this.  I am not sure if its repairable.  So I would like you to come by and evaluate his loss of limb and we can discuss how to make it right.  Please let me know in advance when you are coming so I can make sure I am here.  I am terribly sorry."

So when Thomas came to pick me up, he finds me in the back room, pushed up against the wall, which broke off a finger. ....Thomas said he would repair me, but had other priorities until just a couple of days ago...

No comments:

Post a Comment